Festivals / Holidays               Thoughts On Parenting               Fun Things To Make               The Great Outdoors               Creative Learning

Friday, May 24, 2013

Creative Learning #15



Welcome to another week of Creative Learning.  Last week I was attending a homeschool conference and was unable to post a Creative Learning link party, but two weeks ago, we had some wonderful submissions.

Ashley from Life with Moore Babies showed us how to transfer flower colors on to paper

Maureen from Homeschool Mo introduced us to the 4 elements
as seen by Waldorf education with a focus on Water

We have one more week of Creative Learning on Friday, then I will switch to a new linky party called Summer Fun, so gather those warm weathered posts and get ready to share your fun times.









4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and linky. This looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you found us :) Thanks for linking up. Your blog looks like a great resource and I look forward to looking though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great link, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the mention! Sorry I didn't link up this week. My son got braces and my daughter and I had colds, so we didn't do anything and I didn't post all week. Plan to be back next week though! Hope you have a good week and thanks for hosting the link-up!

    ReplyDelete

The contents of this blog, including text, original photos and ideas are the sole property of the author. If you intend to use my text or images, please link back to this blog and give credit to How the Sun Rose. Please do not republish an entire post or post photos of my family. A notification email would be greatly appreciated too!